You’ve just been asked to moderate a panel discussion.
- There are so many moving parts! What am I supposed to do?
- Most panel discussions are so boring…how do I make mine stand out? Hit a home run?
- I’ve seen many….and most weren’t that good. What are the best practices?
We help new panel moderators get really smart about how to moderate a panel discussion.
Drawn from her extensive experience as a nationally recognized speaker, master facilitator and panel moderator, Kristin Arnold provides a step-by-step approach to help you moderate a lively and informative panel discussion.
The Vault is a one-stop-shop – one place to find anything you need to know about moderating panels.
- Various traditional and specialty panel formats
- creative techniques to engage your audience - Customizable agendas and reminder cards to give to your panelists
- “How to” best practices from expert professional panel moderators
- Customizable checklists, templates and examples that will shave hours off your preparation
- Video and audio interviews and webinars with expert moderators, savvy meeting producers and meeting industry icons
KRISTIN'S eBOOKS ARE INCLUDED!
This collection includes Kristin's two eBooks on Panels: Powerful Panels: A Step-by-Step guide to Moderating a Lively & Informative Panel Discussion AND 123 Ways to Add Pizazz to a Panel Discussion.
Everything you need to know is in this knowledge vault.
By incorporating just a few of these best practices, you will dramatically improve your ability to moderate an amazingly successful panel discussion.
Access now for just one payment of $87.00
What Others Are Saying
Executive Vice President, Education & Engagement, Velvet Chainsaw Consulting
Founder, Pure Potential
Head of Industry Relations EMEA at comScore, Inc.
Carolyn Browning, CMP, CMM, HMCC
MEETing Needs, LLX
Kristin Arnold MBA, CSP, CPF | Master, is passionate about making all panel discussions more engaging, interactive and collaborative. She has surveyed and studied what makes panel discussions absolutely fabulous – or not.
Since 1993, Kristin is the founder and President of Quality Process Consultants, a boutique consulting firm specializing in galvanizing leaders and their teams to think things through, make better collaborative decisions to achieve sustainable results.
She’s a high stakes meeting facilitator, trainer, keynote speaker and panel moderator, known for her concrete approaches and practical concepts, tools and techniques her clients can apply immediately to see positive, substantive results.
Kristin was one of the first female graduates of the United States Coast Guard Academy and the first woman stationed onboard the USCGC Buttonwood, a seagoing buoy tender.
She parlayed her understanding of teams and teamwork with an MBA in Marketing Strategy into a specialized management consulting firm focused on building extraordinary teams in the workplace.
She is an award-winning author and Past President of the US National Speakers Association. She divides her time between Scottsdale, Arizona and Prince Edward Island, Canada.